TPF Control as reviewing body
TPF Control is accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) under registration number K 149. Herewith is certified that our laboratory’s quality system, calibration methods and technical competences have been inspected and audited and meet all necessary requirements. To view the latest scope of accreditation click the download icon to the right.
What is accreditation ?
Customers want to be ensured of the quality of delivered goods and services. A customer can have its products objectively reviewed, calibrated or serviced by an independent laboratory.
- Objectively performed calibrations, independent on model and manufacturer.
- All calibrations performed at TPF Control are traceable to (inter)national standards.
- To meet specific demands from authorities.
- Calibration of instruments that will be used as reference standards.
- Cost effective and avoiding expensive retesting.
- Conformity statement is issued by means of a report or certificate
TPF Control has a qualified staff with a quality first approach to meet the needs of the customer.